- Since August 2016: At Beauté Cosmetics Clarins in Oberriedenat Beauté Cosmetics Clarins in Oberrieden
- 2014/16: Cosmetician EFZ at Auravita Health Club & Spa in Rapperswil
- 2013: Massage Internship and full-time employed as cosmetician EFZ at Shanshui in Lachen
- 2010/13: Cosmetician apprenticeship at Yolanda Buchecker Kosmetik in Lucerne
- 2016: Clarins technique- and product training
- 2016: Training for Dermalogica expert
- 2013: Course completed at the professional massage school of Zurich
- Since 2011: Various courses and continuous training in makeup, electrocoagulation, massage, eyelash curlers and more.
I’m most passionate about facials, this is where I can be creative and focus on the current skin structure of my clients. When composing the perfect skin care routine my professional knowledge and skills are required and I can challenge myself on a daily basis. Within the shortest amount of time, you’ll be able to see and feel the difference on yourself!
On the other hand, pedicure is another strength of mine. Already during the treatment, the difference is visible and after a relaxing massage, you’ll feel like going to heaven and return back with the smoothest skin.